Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

blatant reference to "black & white"...

..which happens to be an awesome game lol this game rocks :D

Twist Twist

brilliant little game

very simple and addictive - not too hard (i actually found this easier caned lol) only one problem: the circles start on the wrong sides and throws me right off from the start... unless that was done on purpose of course lol
lastly i just have to say keep it up you could make some awesome games

Rail of War Rail of War

yeah whatever

a brilliant game but lo and behold a fucking demo. look you sad geek either go into actual console gaming if you want money! if you put a game on the internet dont make it a demo as noone is actually going to buy your game. anyone who does is a sad waste of time and has just wasted their money.

Emerald Thief Emerald Thief

brilliant game

very good game - i enjoyed it alot. by the way, that twat above me is a complete idiot. emos are of course gay, but being a hippy myself i was very insulted that the geek above me insinuated that hippies should be excluded from other 'normal' people. there is no such thing as a normal person, we hippies are just another stereo typed group who just wanna have a goooood smoke and chill out. its the stupid people above who cause all the trouble, im sure many people would agree. also, good game! yes i do tend to ramble when im stoned, it is a very common tendency when stoned.

Green & Black Green & Black

the guy before me is probably nine, or a retard.

can you not see the symbolic green/black atmosphere? can you not see that this is not lame, it in fact happened to score daily 4th, clearly a sign that this game is not lame. if you want to come online and yell at people because of your sexual inadequacy then plesae go on runescape or something sad liek that. btw good game lol

3d logic 3d logic

to the guy beneath me...

...have you even watched family guy? it happens to be a fucking awesome program and i back the guy beneath you completely. you are probably too busy picking on people and being a general sad prick all the time to watch tv. fucking cock sucking chav. i bet you are a chav as well... oh and btw good game!

Krazy Keyz Krazy Keyz

what a boring game

sorry, you probably put alot of effort in, and i must say it kept me entertained for a few minutes but it really was the most boring game i have ever played on newgrounds - oh and by the way the longest word in the dictionary is phlockinockinihilipilification which means 'annoying'. look it up!

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

i luv ur game

but... whats with the bloody coins you collect? they serve no purpose! mayb you could buy weapons or summin in trapped five... or buy extra heath, lives etc.

Dealer Dealer

Cool game

this is an awesome game m8, well done. ps, to the guy that reviewed b4 me, you only got 6 million cause you are a sad loser who spends 24-7 on computers.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

That was So fucking brilliant!

That was such a brilliant game. The only problems was that my hand achde like fuck and that my wizards kept on dying. Anyway this was a great game - its good to know there is SOME talent out there!